Qualified and registered building and construction health and safety specialists leading by innovative, technology and hands-on approach to reach set deliverables and measurable results.
What We Do
RCS is Occupational and construction health and safety consultants that offers a one-stop service to our clients.
Our services consist, but is bot limited to the following:
- H&S Training
- H&S Consulting
Construction H&S Agent services:
- Prepare the Project H&S Brief
- Attend meetings and participate in indemnifying and eliminating the design risks
- Prepare the Project Risk Profile
- Prepare the Project H&S Baseline Risk Assessment
- Prepare the Project H&S tender specification
- Evaluate the project H&S tender documentation
- Prepare and submit the H&S documentation as application for the CR Permit
- Prepare and participate in the Mobilization meeting
- Attend design-and progress meetings
- Carry out site visits, inspections and audits
- Prepare the Project Closeout and submit it to the client
Conduct incident investigation
Evacuations audits training and evaluations.
Occupational & Construction H&S Audits
Preparation of project H&S files
RCS is qualified and registered with the HWSETA to present as an assessor for six SAQA standards several OHS training courses: First Aid Level 1, SHE representative, Legal requirements, Fire Marshal, Basic fire fighting
RCS director is a qualified OHSAS 18001:2007 auditor as specializes to implement the values applicable to the referred standard. All our systems focused to comply with the set standard
OHS Act E-learning Courses
All our course preparation are done in the office, the student submits a portfolio of evidence for assessment. Based on the outcome of the assessment, students are invited to attend the final practical exercise and assessment following the issuing of certificates.
Get In Touch
+27 83 261 5576
+27 72 142 2656
+27 82 443 2229