What We Do
RCS is a Qualified and Registered Occupational- and Construction Health and Safety Consulting firm that offers a one-stop Health and Safety Service to our clients.
Our professional services include, but is not limited to the following:
- Health and Safety Training
- Health and Safety Consulting
- Occupational and Construction Health and Safety Auditing
- Occupational and Construction Health and Safety Incident Investigations
Construction Health and Safety Agent Services include:
- Project Health and Safety Briefing Preparation
- Preparation of the Project Risk Profile
- Preparation of the Project Health and
- Safety Baseline Risk Assessment
- Preparation and Evaluation of the Project
- Health and Safety Tender Specification and Documentation
- Participation in Indemnifying and
- Eliminating of the Project Design Risk
- Preparation and submission of the Health and Safety Application documentation for the CONSTRUCTION REGULATION Permit (CR Permit)
- Activation and Participation in the Mobilization Meeting
- Involvement in the design and Progress Meetings
- Regular scheduled site visits, inspections and Audits of Health and Safety Programs
- Project Close-out and Final Submission to the Client
- Developing and implementation of a complete set of Project Health and Safety File System
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING
RCS is registered and qualified with the HWSETA to present and assessing several Occupational Health and Safety Training courses based on NQF and SAQA Standards.
Training courses include:
- Auditing of Evacuation Training and Evaluation
- First Aid Level 1
- SHE Representative
- Health and Safety Legal Requirements
Fire Marshal and Basic Fire Fighting
RCS is a qualified OHSAS 18001:2007 Auditing Company that specializes in the implementation of the values applicable to the prescribed Health and Safety Standards. All our systems are focused on compliance with the set standards.
OHS ACT: E-LEARNING COURSES
RCS Course preparation is completed online and consists of a theoretical and practical assessment. Students are required to submit an on-line “Portfolio of Evidence” for assessment. Based on the outcome of the Portfolio assessment, students are then invited to attend the final practical exercise and assessment, followed by the issuing of certificates to the successful candidates.